Tuesday, May 16, 2006

10 Life's Simple Pleasure

I kena tagged lah by my neighbour & good fren LizaNoor So here goes....

  • Being in a shopping centre with my husband and he says "Buy anything you want today."
  • When my mother kisses me in the mornings before I go to work and tells me Thank you for being a wonderful daughter.
  • Waking up early on a Saturday morning and realising I can sleep in coz it's SATURDAY!!!!
  • Looking at my childhood photos and realising how lucky I am to have such great childhood memories
  • Opening my eyes in the morning to find Him looking at me sleep.
  • Checking my mail to find my best friend has sent me an e-card.
  • Looking through my treasure box and re-reading love letters & cards of yesteryears.
  • Lying on my king sized bed with crispy sheets after a long trip away from home.
  • Sitting in a cafe giggling away with my best friend as we reminisce our school days, oblivious to stares from nearby patrons.
  • Watching tv with my husband while he rests on my lap.

    Ps: I forgot to tag lah...
    ok here are the 5 ppl who have been tagged
  • LISA
  • KYNNE
  • LYNN
  • MAYA
  • NAZ
  • 7 comments:

    shsuya said...

    kita mmg rajin ... tak tau ke ???
    da lama kenal pun tak tahu. hehehe

    lupalah nak tag ok ok kita da tag dah.....!!!!

    Lisa said...

    ohh 5 aje eh?

    nasib baik kasi tau... ok ok i buat 5 jer.

    Lynn said...

    *eksen tak nampak*

    The Misery Chick said...

    Hi!!!

    Did mine already. :)And btw, shopping tu simple pleasure, ke???/

    shsuya said...

    Maya, DEFINITELY!!! Especially when someone else is paying!!! hehehe

    joe said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    joe said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.