Tuesday, January 18, 2005

One month already?

Today, the 18th of January 2005, marks one month since I became Mrs Don. As luck would have it, we wun be celebrating this special day together. He's still locked up in that reservist camp somewhere in Clementi while I am going thru life like a single gal...

We're both such suckers for anniversaries so we're a bit sore that we are separated on this special day. Every year we celebrate 3 different anniversaries, one for the day we had our first date, one for the time we "officially" became a couple, one more for ...sshhhhhh This year we'll have a 4th anniversary day - wedding anniversary.

Another Month Has Past


by Christina Bragagnolo

I feel more for you than the month before, you are not just my lover, but you are also my friend. You are the one I will stand proud with until our lives end. I am more in love with you as each month passes. Through good times and bad, through arguments and fights, you are the one I want to forever spend my nights.
I have never felt so close, so comfortable with anyone before. You have made these months so wonderful and wanting so many more. The vision of you and I is so clear; nothing could ever change my mind, for you are the one I will forever hold close and dear. Our lives will never be apart, you will forever be my air and I will forever be your heart. You are the man I have always wanted. You are the man who means the world to me.

Happy Anniversary!





No comments: