Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tagged....I'm IT!!!!...but u're NEXT!!!!

I was readin the entry on this mommy's blog and silently thanking my stars she had not tagged me. Then suddenly came this nyonya hehe who tagged me anyway. I've had to think really hard for this because as far as I know I am normal and do not have any weird habits, unlike my other blogger frens. (hehe) But after much thought ok.. maybe I do have that one or two idiosynscracies .... here's 3 things I'd never tell you if she had not tagged me.

  • Its something about me and hair. I just love playing with my hair. When I watch TV or whenever my hands are not occupied, I'd be playing with my hair. No NOT the mentel mentel sort of playing with my hair. I'd feel each strand of my hair and whenever I come across any frizzy hair, or a hair of different texture, I'd pull it out. It's a bad habit I can't seem to shake off since I was 7. My dad and mom would "jentik" my hand in the past whenever my hand is on my head. Despite that, I still havn't kicked the habit. I'd pull out my Mom's uban (white hair) too although she vehemently prevents me from doing it. Now that I'm married I have one extra head full of hair to play with. My Don loves his hair being toussled by me. But he doesn't like me pulling out his abnormal hair so I can only pull them out when he is asleep. (if he grumbles in his sleep I'll just take my hand away and pretend I didn't do it hehe)

  • When I sleep at night I must have a pillow to cover my face. The room may be pitch dark but I will still need a pillow to cover my face. Dun ask me why. Its just a silly habit I have. There is no specific pillow not like bantal busok (eeuuww!!!)any pillow will do. Now that I have someone's chest to burrow my face into when I sleep, occasionally I will forget the pillow and it ends up on the floor but I must have the pillow on standby before I sleep. There have been times in Pahang esp during Hari Raya when there were too many people and everyone can only have one pillow. I will look around for whoever who has fallen asleep with his/her head off their pillow and I will steal their pillow to cover my face. Hehehe.

  • I've blogged about this before. I am fiercely protective about my things. Paranoidically so. My best frens both claim I'm the only person they know who has this weird habit. I do not like people entering my room, opening my drawer, using my things without permission, assuming ownership of my things etc etc. As I gather, many people do not like it too but it is merely an annoyance to them. To me it's a cardinal sin.

    So there you have it. My 3 quirky habits. I just hope they are not hereditary.
    So.... (rubs hands in glee) who shall I finger for this skeleton-in-the-closet meme.
  • MAYA
  • ACID RAIN
  • MUSANG
    Let's see the size of the skeletons in their closet. Hehehehe.

    ADDENDUM: I've been told I need to finger 5 ppl not 3 so here goes ...
  • KIMMY
  • MISS JAYZ

    Its ok girls, no need for the thank yous. Its compliment enough for me to know that you are grateful to me for mentioning your names. hehehehheheheheheheeheeheeheehehhehehehehehehe
  • 13 comments:

    shsuya said...

    oitt 5 org ka?? ok ok gini macam wa tambah lagi 2 nama... kalau wa letak itu nyonya punya nama die kena kasi tahu sama kita lagi 3 bad habits bukan?? dun worry .. sure die banyak habits lagi ada die cuma malu saja nak bilang...

    wa cabut rambut abis tu kutip lah ... itu pasal lah manyak susah . dulu wa ade maid itu rambut maid kasi sapu sekarang itu rambut wa jugak kena sapu ..

    wa suka bantal lah .. lu mau kasi wa prezen bantal wa suka tapi mesti kasi sama cadar sekali....full set amacam??

    naniz said...

    i tot it's normal to be overprotective over ur things. cos i'm like dat too.

    if i realise that my clothes in the wardrobe is in a diff order, i noe my sis has been searching for a top. kena lah lecture dgn i!

    Anonymous said...

    Oit! Macam mana lu tao wa ala manyak habit? Wa punyia habit tak boleh kasi tao lamai olang loh. Wa habit wa ah pek saja tao. Wa ala malu sikit loh.

    Lasib baik lu talak taluk wa punyia nama. Kalo lu taluk, wa punyia uban ala tumbuh, lu jugak musti cabut.

    Akchully ah, wa pun suka calik ah pek punyia uban sampai beleseh. Wa sudah talak kepala mau calik uban. Wa anak kecil kecil talak uban lagi. Wa banyiak fed up lor. So wa gatal mau cabut so wa cabut wa bulu ketiak. Wakakakaka.

    Lisa said...

    hahaaha... tak senonoh!

    shsuya said...

    hehehehe nyonya ankat lu punya tangan sikit... wah! manyak beleseh lor...manyak bagus..tarak ade bulu ketiak ... ok ok tutup tutup .. bau manyak macham.. *tutup idung* hehehehehehehe

    Dilip Mutum said...

    I guess I share one with you - being overly protective of my belongings. I don't like it when people borrow my things and I hate it when they don't return them.

    Lynn said...

    Eleh cakap kita. Dia pun belum update :p

    shsuya said...

    hehhehee oh oh caught red handed....

    Musang said...

    Aiseh...kena lagi... hmmmm

    Anonymous said...

    dude... later me reply pasal the TAG thing ek.

    Anyway, i've fwded ur mail to my friend in uniten. hopefully we'll get some good news. chows!

    atok2865: mana emel?
    wmf78: jap
    wmf78: gua kena guna emel yahoo
    wmf78: emel opis problem beb
    wmf78: dah antar
    atok2865: baru smp
    atok2865: *reading the mail
    wmf78: nak antar direct pon tak kesah
    atok2865: ermm... aku akan cuba wat market survey utk dia no problem
    atok2865: thanks for bringing up the consultation fee... baru je nak sebut sekali
    atok2865: when u want the info?
    wmf78: consultation fees... penting tuu... haha
    wmf78: lu punye time beb.. up to u, as long as can get some info
    atok2865: ok... i'll try ASAP
    wmf78: i know i can count on u dude
    wmf78: thanx
    wmf78: gua nk pi makan jap
    atok2865: orait
    wmf78: havent had bfast
    atok2865: isk isk isk.. pity y
    atok2865: me had kajang toast

    Lisa said...

    kajang toast?!

    Lynn said...

    Eh eh! Macam ada underwaterworld business! heehe. Kajang toast? Hah, apa tu? Macam ya kun kaya toast kot? hahaha...

    Cik kak! Bila nak update???

    shsuya said...

    cet.. mentang mentang die da update .... sibuk jer tau. Hehhee ok ok I'll update soon....