Monday, April 04, 2005

Dun Leave Home Without It

I need some of that memory enhancement product. I am so forgetful these days I must be like an old lady. I accidentally left my ATM card at home this morning and was horrified to know that I didn't have a single dollar note in my wallet. And it was one hour to lunchtime. What's a girl to do?

Called The Don to ask if he would kindly go home to take my ATM card for me (since he does go home in the afternoons) but instead my knight-in-shining-Lancer sped to my rescue with his spare cash and his ATM card too. I vaguely remember a gentle warning as he handed me his ATM card but I dun remember his words exactly, hehehe.

My colleagues who overheard my frantic conversation with hubby started conspiring to kidnap my hubby. hahahaha HANDS OFF GIRLS!!!!!!! HE'S MINE !!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

no wonder i heard someone singing... "Santa Clause is coming to town" =) heehee

shsuya said...

hehehe belum christmas lah......