Thursday, April 14, 2005

Wan Ton.. Two Ton...

Though I try to make it a point to make sure there is home cooked food everyday for The Don, sometimes when I have to stay late in the office or when I am just not in the mood, we wll either eat out or buy from the Banquet food court just behind our place at Vista Point. Inadvertently The Don will come back with his fav --> Roasted Chicken Noodles basically Wan Tan Noodles with chicken instead of the little dumplings. He can even wolf down 2 plates of those yummy noodles.

Despite my modern outlook on life, I am a traditionalist when it comes to food and hubands. I don't mind cooking after a long day in the office just as long as my hubby eats food that is cooked by me. "air tangan isteri" goes a long way ... belief me, despite there being no scientific evidence whatsoever. So anyway my womanly pride was slighted seeing how my hubby is enjoying the food so much yet I didn't have the slightest idea how to cook it. So I set out to learn how its done and by the miracle of internet I succeeded. Hehehe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And you know what my dearest Don said ..... "The Banquet stall should close down. I'm never going there again. From now on I'm only gonna eat your Roasted Chicken Noodle."

I felt my head spinning and my knees wobbling. A truly dry-ice melting moment.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

Musang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Musang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Musang said...

seronotnye dapat masakkan something for someone. is it? i'm a disaster in the kitchen. err, no, i've mastered the instant noodle preparation technique and able to serve for 4 people in one go of cooking.

should i learn how to cook now? i'm afraid i would kill someone. lol.

Lisa said...

kill? nah... that's impossible unless you put arsenic. at most, it's juz frequent visits to the doctor or the WC.

anyway Makcik, as much as you enjoy cooking for ur beloved Pakcik... dun start boycotting Banquet ok? heehee =)

shsuya said...

Musang... so glad to have u back. Well instant noodles is a start.....