Friday, April 22, 2005

Weekend Escapade

My uncle in Kuantan had to go for a very very minor operation. The operation went without hitch and he left Kuantan Medical Centre with 2 weeks MC. So now he's here along with his family and his brand new car Toyota Avanza....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The last time they came to Singapore was during our wedding so we didn't managed to bring them anywhere. This time, he wants to visit Sentosa. So today, they're gonna fetch me from the office and off we'll go to Sentosa. Chief purpose --> to get a bird's eye view of Sentosa's latest attraction the Sky Tower.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and the all-time fav Musical Fountain (actually I dun get it what is so exciting about watching coloured lights amidst a fountain ??)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and as usual dinner's gonna be SATAY!!!!! at our fav stall at Lau Pa Sat. (its the stall no 3/4 with the jolly-sized, rubber-faced, uber-friendly guy)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then early tomorrow morning its gonna be a convoy to Seremban to attend my mom's cousin's daughter's wedding.. I guess that makes her my cousin twice removed, I think.... And since almost everyone in the family from all parts of Malaysia will be attending the wedding, The Don has so generously booked apartments at Century Mahkota Hotel in Malacca for all of them to crash the night after a long day instead of having to drive all the way home.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And while we are in Malacca, we're sure not to miss going to Umbai for some of the greatest seafood!!!!! I heard they revamped the place so its gonna be another foodie weekend for The Don and me.

No comments: