Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Shopping Frenzy

Remember the day when I went shopping at Osh Kosh B'Gosh and had to restrain myself ? While that was that day. Yesterday I went crazy shopping for my new sweet-as-a-honeycomb niece. A new shop just opened in my office building, selling branded kid's clothes. And I think I spent enough to cover her rent for February.

They were selling branded items that were actually excess stock from department stores and were selling at close to 30% discount off the retail price. Clothes were for children from newborn up to 10 years old and u can find Guess Kids, Baby Gap, Osh Kosh B'Gosh, Polo Ralph Lauren and Abercombie & Fitch & others. Stock was limited and sometimes a particular item came in only one colour AND one size. So sometimes its all a matter of luck... or expertise digging. hehe

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

And just because, I bought a Polo Ralph shirt for my darling nephew, Idris as well. I so wanted to buy the jeans but I wasn't sure of the size so thats K.I.V. (The Don says its guilty conscience at buying stuff for the sister and so I feel I must buy for the first born as well) How could I resist when he will look like this ?

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

These things are still with me but I'm meeting my mom for a girls' Night out today so I'm gonna pass it to her to pass to my sis. I dun wanna face the wrath of my sister face-to-face. On the telephone, I can hold it away from my ears. hehe.

I went absolutely crazy in the shop like a mad lady on steroids. Oh my god... I'm gonna be so broke when I have my own kids!!! Lucky it won't be so soon. So still have time to start saving. Ok no more shopping for Nur's or Idris's clothes for a while now.

4 comments:

The Misery Chick said...

Since ur shoutboard denied me access....

OH MY GOD....

I shudder to think how much you will spend on your own little bundle of joy!!!

Musang said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Musang said...

you are leading the kids wrongly. yeah, and that is to love branded things and the joy of getting pressies.

you should let em start on how to buy those things first. how to pick up good stuff. and how to calculate discounts without calculators.

hey. you should start this kind of school for toddlers.

"School of Fine Art of Shopping for Kids."

shsuya said...

If I start such a school I will stoned to death by parents everywhere ... including my sister hehehhee