Thursday, January 19, 2006

What Are Little Girls Made Of?

On Monday 16th January 2006, my sis gave birth to a bouncing baby girl. She looks exactly like her brother, Idris except she has this super feminine lips. Her cheeks are just as chubby as Idris' although everybody seemed to think they both got it from me. Oh and her name is Nur Sakinah (Cahaya yang menenangkan)

Unlike her super agile brother (yes even at birth!) Nur (as I prefer to call her) is contend to open her eyes for a few mins then return to her peaceful slumber. The only time we actually heard her cry (and boy! can she cry!) is when my mom was changing her and the cold draft on her exposed nether regions gave her the shivers.

I can't seem to stop kissing her chubby, bouncy cheeks and plant a peck on her oh-so-feminine lips. Her hair is non existant as of now but I won't be surprised if she ends up with thick luscious hair as the girls in my family do.

While waiting for The Don to fetch me from the office to go to the hospital, I dropped by the dept store near my office and drooled at the soo chanteq girl's dresses. From Guess Kids to Levi's to Osh kosh B'Gosh and even Barbie. I was so tempted to buy this cute dress + shoes from Osh Kosh B'Gosh but I knew I'd get a lot of shelling from my sister. So maybe I'll wait till she grows up a lil' bit then I'll start buying all those delicious dresses and shoes, and hair ribbons and etc etc etc....
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

There isn't much you can do with a boy's clothes but a girl's....is limited only by your imagination. I can't wait to bring her shopping with me.

3 comments:

naniz said...

welcome to the club! i bought my nieces more stuff than for my nephew. who can resist those pink, laced dresses?!

Lisa said...

where are her pics?

ohh... digicam still with her 'papa'-razzi eh? =) heehee

shsuya said...

yeah lah I was hoping to get the pics before I posted this but to no avail :) I'd post her pics a.s.a I get hold of them!!!