Thursday, April 20, 2006

Excuse Me I Have A Problem....

Tech Support: "How can I help you?"
Customer: "Well, everything is working fine, but there is one program that is not."
Tech Support: "What program is it?"
Customer: "It's called 'MSDOS Prompt'."
Tech Support: "What's wrong with it?"
Customer: "Well, I click on it, a black screen shows up with NOTHING but a sign that reads: 'C:\WINDOWS>', and it just sits there and doesn't do anything. I have to turn off the system to go back to Windows."

*DANG!!!!*

I'm sure you all have heard funny tech jokes like this one and laughed your head off at them. I had a personal experience with one techno-illiterate just yesterday.

Colleague: Hey I think something's wrong with my email.
Shsuya: Why? What error message do you get?
Colleague: There is no error message but I haven't been receiving any emails for a few days already.
Shsuya: Ok Lemme test. I will send you an email now. Tell me if you receive it.
Colleague: Yes I received.
Shsuya: Ok now You send me an email and I'll see if I can receive it.
Colleague: Ok I sent you already. You received?
Shsuya: I also received your email. So whats the problem? (starting to get irritated and realising this girl is wasting my time)
Colleague: But how come I never get emails ah ?
Shsuya: Thats because nobody wants to send any emails to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(walks off)

7 comments:

Musang said...

"Thats because nobody wants to send any emails to you!" and walked off....

hahahahk... this is hilarious. damn rude but in style... a bit of a bitchiness in there too. i like you sister, i like you... hahhahak.

LOL. she's gonna hate you like forever! hahahahhak.

Lisa said...

hahahaha i had the same prob too... with a 12 yr old child cos she didnt give out her email add to anyone.

shsuya said...

Musang hehe this is also the colleague who said "eh how come ah my pc cannot print. I press print so many times but nothing came out"
I came over to her desk and the printer settings was set to "Print to file". I already hate her forever. So I guess its mutual. hehe

naniz said...

LOL!!! goodness me. my fren's colleague is also tech-illiterate. u noe wat he did when he couldnt switch on that particular machine he was using? he cut the wire off!

Anonymous said...

eh nani ... i tink ur fren's colleague tu bukan tech-illiterate tapi org gila!!!silap haribulan kena electricuted!!??

naniz said...

Haha!! I think so too...I tot guys should be gungho in techie stuff? LOL.

Al Sayf said...

You know Shsuya, if you were to talk to me, you'd get a lot of those jokes. I am "techno-illiterate" too. Maybe not as bad as your colleague but still...