Tuesday, April 11, 2006



YAY!!! i finally did it. I finished my 1000 pieces jigsaw. It took me 3 days and some cheating but I finally did it. I went to buy the frame but when I got home I realised the plastic to cover the jigsaw was missing. And for the life of me I can't find the receipt to ask for a refund. So now it sits quietly on the floor, against the wall of my study room, waiting for me to find an alternative to the plastic cover so that I can hang it up.

Its supposed to be glow-in-the dark but I haven't actually seen the effect yet. Maybe I should start a collection of glow-in-the dark jigsaw to fill up my study.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats on finishing the jigsaw. You must be very patient to finish the impossible (to me, that is) hehee.. Let me know if you need the plastic sheet. I have my way :D

Glow in the dark means you switch on the room light, close the door, then off the light. Heehee. Can or not like that?

Musang said...

1000 pieces jigsaw? pffttt... i can barely finish a 25 pieces one.

i hope my mom will put down the framed jigsaw from the living room. it's hideous. and very 80s.

it's the picture of roses for god sake! and it did not glow in the dark and yes... it comes from the 80s!

*nangis*