Tuesday, February 15, 2005



Just got off the phone with The Don.
WE'RE GOING AWAY THIS WEEKEND !!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!hehehe

Last night my uncle called to confirm the date for the wedding kenduri he will be holding in our honour in Temerloh, Pahang. Due to some legalities with his spanking new house, the kenduri will be sometime in mid-march. And GET THIS: it will be a 3 day 3 nights kenduri !!! OH MY GAWD!!! Looks like its gonna be an even bigger wedding reception than the one we had here in SG. Well.. anything goes for me and The Don as long as they dun make us go up the pelamin (dias) again.

Anyhow, as we were tucking into bed, I casually mentioned that it will be wonderful if we could go back to Pahang before the actual kenduri. I miss the looong car ride .. the food (esp Ikan Patin)...the company (my 'lil cute cousins) and basically everything about Temerloh. Besides I can't wait to travel with The Don as his wife!!! The Don said he will see what he can do about it and then VOILA!!! came the phone call during lunch to say we are indeed going!!! Thats why I call him The Don, with just a few phone calls, he makes all my wishes materialise. I dunno how he did it, considering he has a whole list of appointments this weekends and an important wedding function at Ba'alwie Mosque to boot. He even got my cousins from KL to agree to drive back to Pahang this weekend as well. So it's gonna be one big family gathering this weekend. And I sooo can't wait for it...

Now to the part I hate most about travelling...PACKING !!!!!! Anybody wanna help??!!!!!

5 comments:

shsuya said...

heheheh Pahangite Unite!!!!

Oh yes I love going to Kuantan. In fact 3-4 times a year I go to Kuantan .. to my uncle's at Permatang Badak... where r u at in Kuantan?? I love going to TC esp at night... sitting by the beach, enjoying the sea breeze. Thank u for the lovely offer girl.. when I am next in Kuantan I'll let u noe.....

And yes.... nothing beats Gulai Tempoyak Ikan Patin!!! Gonna have my fill this weekend !!!!!!

Francis Ford Faggola said...

My family lives in Medan Tok Sira. If u r not familiar with that, let's just say it is nearby TC...

I'm not in Kuantan most of the time though coz I work in KL but let me know, I'll point you the way to my mom's restaurant and have her cook Ikan Patin anyways for you guys...

shsuya said...

u're right... I have no idea where that is .... so ur mom has a restaurant huh?? gimme gimme the name of the restaurant n address and maybe The Don and I can go down to eat there the next time we r in Kuantan ...(besides whoever reading this might wanna check it out too ) hehehehe

Ainn said...

I hate packing too. But that's not the worse part. THe worst have to be unpacking and laundry After the trip. Arrgghhhh...!!!

shsuya said...

oh yes..... nothing is worse than packing than unpacking !!!!! and then the laundry .. dulu tak rasa sebab sume maid buat .. sekarang da kena buat sendiri ... baru rasa!!! HEHEHE