Tuesday, February 15, 2005

"The Rottweiler"



Quick somebody tell her to go for plastic surgery before the public decide to pelt her with stones instead of breadrolls. While she's re-doing her face maybe she should consider an "uplifting" procedure where it matters as well.

If I have a chance to interview Prince Charles (oh btw he shld go for plastic surgery too!!!) I'd very much like to ask him what exactly does he see in that woman. I think she must really have some special quality about her such that the Prince still wants to be with her. I mean we all know she has the special quality of stealing someone's husband but she must be really have something special that the Old Prince still chooses her despite being able to point a finger at any young chick and have that girl swoon and serve him hand and foot.

There must be a certain quality that she has to offer perhaps she's a good listener, or has a particular sense of humour or perhaps she's a damn good conversationalist. I really wonder............

4 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

I guess the saying "love is blind" is true. ;-)

shsuya said...

I guess ur right but its a mystery ain't it ??? there must b sumthing about her... maybe she barks????

Musang said...

I nearly fainted when first saw her picture on malaysia local newspapers.

And you put it in your blog...

my sperm was scared...

i believe i can't get a climax for the next three months.

shsuya said...

hahahahahaahhahahhaahaha

(ROTFL)