Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Night Prowlers



Late last night, since sleep eluded us, The Don suggested we go down to the nearby 7-11 and to take some fresh air. The clock was 1.15 am and as we let ourselves out of the house, I couldn't help feeling sneaky and then I remembered I was married and that I can do anything as I damn well pleased... and that includes leaving the house past midnight and coming home at Subuh or even not coming home at all hehehehehe. The benefits of being married.......

We had a wonderful leisurely stroll in the garden near my house. Strangely, the neighbourhood wasn't as quiet as I kinda expected it will be at such hour. There were quite a few people milling about (inclusive of a teenage couple under the void deck who looked like they traded their lips for suction cups.. but that's another story) We trawled the shelves of both 7-11 and Cheers minimart (thank god for 24 hours convenience stores!!) and came back with 2 bags of food n munchies. Looking at the cheese and the buns section, The Don had a sudden inspiration for supper. Despite the time and only a few hours more to daylight, I cooked a quick supper for The Don in the form of a Ramly beef burger.


The adventures of the newly married couple continues.....

3 comments:

Ainn said...

Seronok kan dah dapat lesen. Hehehehe...

shsuya said...

hehehe mmg seronok boleh jalan jalan sampai malam2 buta

Lisa said...

bertambah bulat la pakcik roly poly.