Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Wheels On The Bus Go Round & Round .....

This Thursday night The Don and I are leaving again. This time to KL and Perak to visit my aunts and uncles and go on the last leg of the "jalan pengantin". I am seriously getting sick of this jalan2 pegantin bit. Its been so long since the wedding it kinda defeats the whole purpose but we dun really get to put in our say in this coz they have been waiting for us to come. If we had it our way, we'd go to KL but on a holiday!!!! There are so many places I wanna go in KL with The Don in tow but this time we won't get a chance since the itinerary's all packed. I'm dreaming of the time when all this obligations are over and then we could just drive up, and perhaps stay at the Marriott and then go siteseeing all around KL. Ok ok I've been to almost everywhere in KL and there won't be many new sights for me (having being born there and coming back every few months) but it's gonna be different visiting all these places again with my hubby. I wanna take the slow boat ride at the Mines, take the daredevil rides at Genting, have dinner at one of the bistros along Bangsar and of course shop at my all time fav mall Midvalley Megamall. (I dun think The Don will fancy this one though!)

Well... like The Don said, we'll have a whole lifetime to do all these things but right now we'll have to fulfill our obligations first. After all.... considering all the money, energy and effort spent by my relatives to make our wedding the huge success it was, this is the very least we could do in return.

Anyway this time we will be travelling sans our beloved Lancerlot. The Don has always been intrigue to hitch a ride on the executive bus so this time we're gonna go PUBLIC. It'll be a refreshing change for him I guess, considering how he has been driving everywhere since he was 19. I dun remember the last time The Don has been onboard a bus and I suspect neither does he. (We didn't even take the bus in Paris, just the Metro.)So we've got tix for the executive bus to KL for Thursday evening. I figured although he wanted to go public this time, he'd still appreciate travelling in ultra comfort and with a steward onboard (I'm sure he wishes it were a stewardess instead!!) and food provided it's the next best thing to a flight.


While in KL, my cousins have offered to play host and has promised to drive us around to all our destinations. So far we have nothing planned yet for Sunday. Maybe...just maybe, we'd be able to catch some couple time in KL before we board the bus home.

6 comments:

naniz said...

hopefully tis mth will b da last mth of ur jalan pengantin :)then it's precious couple time.

good to go public also..tak penat sangat dia drive. hw much does da bus tix cost anyway?

enjoy urself gal!

shsuya said...

meh lah ikut kita... tapi kena beli ticket sendiri ....sebab sekarang u da tak muat nak masuk dlm beg I hehehehhe

shsuya said...

to naniz....

the ticket, if I am not mistaken, cost $35 food n drink included n super fast journey only 4 hrs not to mention got eye candy !!!!! hehehe (but this time must keep my eyes closed coz hubby kat sebelah !!!)

naniz said...

eh eh budak ni...eye candy tu kat sebelah nak ngok lain pulak :p

shsuya said...

oklah u jadi kita nye car-sitters ok??? Abg Noor jaga satu u jagakan satu... make sure si Mamak tu cuci kereta-kereta kita ok? kalau die tak cuci u sekel kepala die sikit....

Musang said...

sekel?

bukan sekeh ke?

hahahahahak....