Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Can't beat them... join them...

This is purely for Maya's amusement........

1. What is the total amt of music files on your computer?

Let's see... I have close to 4Gb on my Dell PC at home, another 1Gb on The Don's and about 1.5Gb on the lappie. None on the company's 2 computers. I'm a good employee!!

2. The last CD you bought?

I can hardly remember. Ever since Napster came into existence I havnt been near a cd shop. (oops.. sshhhhh ok?)

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

I was reading this at home last night and The Don had Mark Anthony crooning on the cd player.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to, or mean a lot to you.

a) Pengabdian Cinta - Kris Dayanti
Simply because this song is the first song on my wedding video so it sure brings back sweet memories of the Big Day.
b) Ratuku - Awie (actually all Awie songs)
Coz I love the song and I love the guy, long hair notwithstanding.
c) Only You - Yazoo
Hhmm.... Sec 2 Teacher's Day celebrations.
d) I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
This should be every woman's anthem.
e) Sway - Michael Buble
I luuurrrve the classics!!!

6. Who are you gonna pass this stick to (3 persons) and why

let's seee.....
Sportylisa
Naniz
& Irja_Lara

Coz I'm MEAN!!!!!! hehehee

No comments: