Thursday, March 24, 2005

Off we go.......again

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This time to Kuantan. Now, surely by now u'd know we'd never give up a long weekend to go for a short getaway rite? (although I'll be missing out on the OG and Metro & Tangs members' sale and also the Metro Warehoue sale !! *sob* sob*) We're off to my fav uncle's and weather & tide permitting, a night or two in Cherating. The word out is that the water has been quite choppy in recent days so if its true, I guess we'll have to forgo Cherating for the next visit. Otherwise, its surf's up time baby !!!!!..........

And guess what we wil be driving up to Kuantan in??? The Don's best friend's sporty Honda. (Miss Jayz..the same one ur hubby rescued them from at the causeway but it's all fixed up now) They'll be exchanging cars for the weekend and my gawd!!! I love the car!!!!


With a sun roof and sports seats I feel like I'm an exra in the movie Fast & Furious 3. (or maybe 'Fast & In Fear'??) It's like I'm in a racing circuit whenever I'm in the car. It goes like Vrooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
I thought The Don was already driving like the wind in our Lancerlot but give him a Turbo car and he drives like a hurricane. I just hope there wun b any Malaysian Pak Hajis on the road tonight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ps: Wow record third entry in one day. Must be the rose effect......

1 comment:

mynameislina said...

hey...it's been long time since my last visit...great to hear that you a re happily married...cheers for u!