Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Michaelengelo built me a statue???? - I wish

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Shsuya!

  1. The eye of an ostrich is bigger than shsuya!
  2. Research indicates that shsuya will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
  3. During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear shsuya had to pay a special shsuya tax.
  4. Michelangelo finished his great statue of shsuya in 1504, after eighteen months work.
  5. Shsuya invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  6. Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of shsuya.
  7. Without shsuya, we would have to pollinate apple trees by hand.
  8. The patron saint of shsuya is Saint Eugenie.
  9. Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are shsuya.
  10. California is the biggest exporter of shsuya in the world!
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 comments:

Musang said...

OMG. i... i didn't know...

you were manufactured in cali.

whoaaa....

Lisa said...

kuikuikui =)

shsuya said...

No 2. makes me sound like a monkey.
No 3. I think I must be diamonds. hehe
And what the hell am I suppose to be in no 7?