Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My 2nd Best Friend

I dun think I need to announce that I love diamonds. I guess you all already knew that. But its a long wait from one special occasion to another and one bonus to another to enhance my diamond collection so I have transferred my obsession to the next best thing ---> Swarovski crystals. They're beautiful and with the right choice of crystal colour they look as good as diamonds. Well... almost.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretty ain't it?

My colleague is the one rsponsible for this mad frenzy of mine. She joined a CC class learning how to make jewellery using Swarovski crystals and when she brought it to the office, she offered to make me one. To-date I already have 3 such bracelets from her. I have even started designing the pattern I want and get her to string for me. In the works are 3 brooches and a few more bracelets.

They cost quite a bit but my colleague has refused to take any money from me. Now I need to look for a suitable gift for her so that my supply of Swarovski jewellery won't stop. HHmm.. maybe I should get for her more Swarovski loose crystals....... (vested interest at play here)

But this doesn't mean my love affair has ended with diamonds, real diamonds. They remain my one and true love. This is but a short fling. I promise to be faithful soon ok....

PS: to my hubby, The Don, pls ignore this entry. I still want that diamond bracelet I showed you!!!!

5 comments:

Musang said...

aiyoo... tetap nak suruh hubby beli diamond bracelett laa.. tetap nak meriah raya raya nieh..

shsuya said...

hehe yelah crystal pun crystal tapi yg tulen tu nak jugak ....

anyway Selamat Hari Raya to u Musang.

Anonymous said...

Tell your hubby he'll get a deal if he buys diamonds from Shenoa & Co. i was just searching for a diamond bracelet for my wife and got a great one there. That's also how i found your blog.. came up when i searched for diamonds. also, speaking of swarovski crystals.. check these rhinestone tank tops out. they are studded with those crystals.. my wife loves them too! (big suprise) you and her have A LOT in common.. scary. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

oops.. sorry for posting as anonymous. My name is Chris!

shsuya said...

hello chris.. great website. lots of eye candy. Thanks for visiting...