Thursday, October 06, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is exactly how I envision it. Alhamdulillah, my dreams have come true.

For the first time in my life,I did not wake up for sahur in a zombie state. Usually, my mom will wake me up 10 minutes before Subuh and I will eat with half closed eyes. No more chance. Now I wake up at 4.30 and prepare the food. But I do it with a smile on my face. It makes it all the more worth it when my dearest Don wakes up with good humour and we eat Sahur with a joy I have never known could exist after waking up from deep sleep just to push morsels of food into your mouth so that you won't faint during the day.

On the first night of terawih, my Don even decided not to go to Ba'alwie mosque like he does every night of every Ramadhan and for the first time, we performed terawih together. I've always imagined what it will be like but I didn't expect it to feel this wonderful. Subhana'Allah. If I could describe it in words I would but no word does justice.

To more Ramadhans ahead. Insya'allah.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So touching lah this entry. So sentimentel :p hah, dulu mak suruh bangun sahur, muka monyong. Macam kena paksa. Sekarang dengan rela hati tersengih-sengih. Suka eh kau, jenab? :p

Btw, Selamat Berpuasa!

Lisa said...

hahahhaha! =P

shsuya said...

hehehee Nyonya ni pepandai ajerrr die tu first year ngan apek lagi teruk - bangun sahur terlonjak lonjak happy... hehehe

yelah first year happy next year cam mane eh? Menggeram agaknye bangun pagi pagi buta kena masak.. (nauzubillah min'zalik)

Lisa said...

ish... jgn pikir yg bukan2. biar tersenyum mcm kambing asal jgn masam mcm tapai. =P

Dilip Mutum said...

Reading your post made me miss my wife as I will be breaking fast away from my wife for the first time ramadhan.

Ramadhan Mubarak and Selamt berpuasa

Musang said...

aiyo...sudeh kahwen, seronok laaa...

*wonder what will happen in my case.*

shsuya said...

wah gini macam abg Joned da slim lah..... tak payah masuk expressions