Thursday, October 27, 2005

YAHOO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I received a piece of great news today. My office will be closed next week from Tuesday to Friday YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Short of Monday we're gonna be closed for the whole week. I am spared from the teasingly cruel calendar of one day public holiday one day work day week. Of all 365 days a year what were the chances that the calendar would play havoc in one week. And an important week at that!! I was thinking even if I had to work I'd probably take leave or something. If I were somehow given a chance to have a say in the Government planner, I'd change the way things are run. You know how a Monday will be declared a public holiday if the actual one falls on Sunday right? I'd make it such Fridays & Mondays will be declared public holidays if the actual day falls on ANY day of the week. Heheheh maybe I should go live in France where they work 35-hour weeks (or less) They have 2-hour lunches ok!!!!

Anyway with the days before Hari raya work-free, I can bake all the Hari Raya goodies to my heart's contents and go have multiple last-minute Hari Raya shopping (1st-last minute shopping, 2nd-last minute shopping etc etc )

4 comments:

Lisa said...

woitz woitz... gembira sakan betul dapat cuti panjang!

jangan lupa buat ladoo ye?? Deepavali house visiting! heehee =P

naniz said...

yeah!! same here...bole buat kuih raya banyak :)

Musang said...

Dear muffin, sorry tahun nie takde kad raya. tak sempat nak hantar. Exam and study. pretty hectic. Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin before I forgot.

The Misery Chick said...

AAAAAH, JEALOUS I!!!!

Thot can get away with cabutting half day today bec Maya is a Sanskrit name. But it didn't work. Well, I didn't try.....

Have to content myself with half day on Wed and my leave on Fri.