Friday, May 13, 2005

BREAK..BROKE...BROKEN

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It must be a conspiracy. Ever since the beginning of this month, my mailbox (both virtual and real)have been flooded by private invitations and announcements of sale everywhere. I dunno where in high heavens they got my contact numbers. Must the work of the credit cards people sharing their database of clients.

To say the sales are tempting doesn't even begin to describe it. I salivate at the thought of being the first to see the new range of a designer shoe. And the thought of all those discount is making me wanna sprint at the first chance. But a 40% off a $3000/- shoe is a good discount but still not exactly the kind of money I can splurge in one sitting. (especially since The Don won't go with me to these events)

But we did splurge this month. After months and months of searching... we finally found our sofa. Finally as my best friend M put it...."Bontot tak akan leper lagi"
We went to every place with sofa we can think of, Cellini, Arbitex, Lorenzo, Melandas, Casa Italy, Castilla, Mondi, OM, Lifestorey etc etc We even throng the whole of Great World City, Park Mall and IMM. Finally ...finally we found what we wanted....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: