Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Something Stupid

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think I did what was probably the setoooopidest thing I have ever done this year (so far!)last night. I was just getting ready to tuck in when I realised I haven't seen my wallet nor my mobile ever since I got home. A frantic search around the house confirmed my suspicion that I must left it in the car at the Multi-storey car park. I woke The Don who was already in La-La land immediately got up n got dressed to go get my bag. But not before insisting I do the same. He was gonna drag me along to the multi-storey car park at 1.30am to get it with him. Well ok, I guess I deserved it hehe.

There it was sitting innocuously, on the floor mat of the passenger seat, waiting for someone to find it. The black leather seats of the Lancerlot gave ample camouflage to my equally black bag, otherwise I'm sure we would have been greeted with a broken window instead.

*PHEW*

No comments: