Friday, June 17, 2005

Another Year Older, Another Year Wiser????








Your Birthdate: June 17

Your birth on the 17th day of the month suggests that you are very lucky financially, because this date indicates a solid business sense.

Although you are probably very honest and ethical, this birthday enables you to be shrewd and successful in the world of business and commercial enterprise.

You have excellent organizational, managerial, and administrative capabilities enabling you to handle large projects and significant amounts of money with relative ease.



You are ambitious and highly goal-oriented, although you may be better at starting projects than you are at finishing them.

A sensitivity in your nature, often repressed below the surface of awareness, makes it hard to give or receive affection.






25 things to do before you are 25
1. Fall in Love. Oh yes!!! I am in the abyss of luurrve!!!
2. Ride a bicycle. I learnt when I was 6.
3. Swim. Eeerrr I can float.. that's close enuff right?
4. Kiss someone. Smoooochhh!!!!
5. Ride a motorcycle. Riding pillion half point??
6. Have a night out with your friends - just talking. I will always treasure those moments with my gal friends
7. Try alcohol (and realize that getting drunk is just not worth it.) Didn't have to try it to realise that its not worth it
8. Learn to play a musical instrument - at least try– All thru my primary n secondary school days, nothing gave me more pleasure than playing my cornet / euphonium
9. Play your favorite game for a whole day. My record with The Sims was 13 hours. STRAIGHT!!
10. Read "The Godfather" and "Love Story" Read both and lurve them both
11. Learn to cook. Its a joy cooking especially for the one you love but there's always more to learn everyday
12. Skydive.ARE YOU CRAZY???
13. Watch the sunrise.Many times, the best of which is the one that greeted us when we landed in Paris.
14. Resist trying smoking-you will thank yourself for the rest of your life. I have resisted and I'm proud to say my Don doesn't smoke too. I live in a smoke-free environment thank God!
15. Go to a rock show. Definitely been there.... to see Awie in concert some years back!!
16. Trek - Climb a mountain. Bukit Timah Hill can?
17. Smell a Rose. Looks like I'm gonna b smelling a whole bouquest today
18. Shave your head or grow your hair extra long. I think I had my head shaved on my 7th day of life and I grew my hair extra long in college.
19. Write a poem/song. I wrote many poems but none good enough for anyone else to see....hehehe
20. Drench yourself in the rain.I think I shld get 2 pts here coz not only was I drenched in a rain, I was half-submerged in flood waters
21. Eat the cheapest meal you can find.There was this one time I was in town and I realised I didn't have my cards. So I had to dig for coin and managed to scanvenge enough for a humble hamburger.
22. Gate-crash into a party.MMm.... and why would I do that?
23. Go regularly to the gym for at least three months.I have bought the clothes, the shoes, and even paid for the membership and I went twice only.
24. Learn your favourite song by heart.Oh yes... both lyrics and music score
25. Walk a mile - alone. Do you have any idea how long a mile is ? I wouldn't even walk 10m. Why would I when I have my Don on speed dial 1 and the taxi company on speed dial 2.

VERDICT----> 17 out of 25 done. Not too shabby huh? But I dun think I'm gonna be able to accomplish the rest even when I reach 40 except the gym perhaps... hehehe (I wonder when...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! You and me have so many similiarity there!!! Especially Sims Family and concert Awie!!! Heehee (my new Sims2 family is going to die soon :( very old romantic wealthy couple though heehee. Now they have that age thingy)