Friday, June 24, 2005

Two Less Lonely People In The World

TWO LESS LONELY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

I was down my dreams were wearing thin
When you're lost where do you begin
My heart always seemed to drift from day to day
Looking for the love that never came my way


Then you smiled and I reached out to you
I could tell you were lonely too
One look then it all began for you and me
The moment that we touched I knew that there would be


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(chorus) two less lonely people in the world
And it's gonna be fine
Out of all the people in the world
I just can't believe you’re mine
In my life where everything was wrong
Something finally went right
Now there's two less lonely people
In the world tonight


Just to think what I might have missed
Looking back how did I exist
I dreamed, still I never thought I'd come this far
But miracles come true, I know cause here we are


(chorus)
Tonight I fell in love with you
And all the things I never knew
Seemed to come to me somehow
Baby, love is here and now there's......
- Air Supply -


It was a magical night. Russell Hitchcock and Graham Russell managed to make Singaporean audience shake their butt. And that's a feat!! (although the audience resisted initially but towards the end the audience stood up and shook their butts!)
The best part of the performance was when they sang in accoustic. That was really, really cool. And the best part for me was when they started singing "Two Less Lonely People In The World" and The Don put his arms around me, looked into my eyes and sang along. If I were ice cream, I'd melt into a puddle of water. We really enjoyed ourselves at the concert and looking forward to attending even more in the future. Graham was sooo right when he said we would be leaving the stadium with a smile on our faces and all of Air Supply's song swarming inside our heads.

After the concert, we stayed back and congratulated The Don's client on a wonderful performance and a successful venture. Despite a short chat, the crowd has still not dissipated so we took a detour to Stadium Waterfront. They really did a great job with that area. The lighting, water and general ambience makes it a really romantic place. The bridge looks amazing at night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

It was a wonderful night. It would have been better if the next day wasn't a working day but alas! u can't have everything now can you ....?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you had a wonderful night eh? I'm still jealous though cos you get to go to the concert. uhuhukhuk. Yeah that bridge looks beautiful. Bridal photo taking would look wonderful there eh.

shsuya said...

oh yes.. I had a wonderful night... And yes bridal photos would b perfect instead of the same-old same-old fullerton pics.