Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Rose, Rose I Love You

I think the flower bug has bitten me. These last 2 weeks alone I have spent $100++ on flowers of all kinds and vases of all shapes n sizes. Especially with my spanking new sofa and new coffee table, the house seems plain witout flowers. Due to time constraint, I havnt managed to make an arrangement out of them. Last night, for some reason, despite being entirely exhausted after my weekly mopping, I started bringing out all my flowers and all my vases and tried to make magic out of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I think I did a pretty good job with the lilies. *beams*. As I did with my tulips, and peonies. (sorry no photos yet)And if that wasn't enough, during lunch today, I stopped by the nearby florist and ordered 2 more table arrangements, for my new coffee table and my bedroom.

I think my love affair with the flora has begun. Now my house is filled with flowers at almost every surface. Ooohhh ... how I love my flowers!!!!

3 comments:

Musang said...

waaahhh...dah jadi cik bunga kee...

hehehehe.

provide us with the picture of your house. the interior. the location.

a map would be nice.

your roses will be gone next morning.

-pencuri bunga-

shsuya said...

you thief you!!! I shan't tell u where I stay unless u wanna come n give me more flowers!!! hehhe

Lisa said...

i'm starting to imagine that your house is a mini botanic garden. yes? =P