Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Its The Little Things....


I was so busy at work yesterday that I hardly had time to breathe. Lucky for the short lunch I had with my best friends Lisa & M at Long John Silver Bugis to restore my sanity. I was so looking forward for the clock to touch 6 when I could pack up and leave but as luck would have it, The Don was held up so I had to wait. By the time, he came I was ready to pull out my hair in frustration and urged him to speed up and get out of the vicinity. Even seeing my office building could push me over the edge. Seeing me in that state, he brought me here
Image hosting by Photobucket

We sat here
Image hosting by Photobucket

and watched
Image hosting by Photobucket

I felt soo much better.

Its little things like this that make me grateful I have so much in my life. Whenever I feel down or stressed or just feel like screaming, I know there is always someone to hear me out, and always on my side. Its not just the expensive dinners, exotic holidays and luxurious gifts but also the putting toothpaste on my toothbrush in the morning, the washing of the dishes when I cook and the making sure I am well covered by the comforter in the middle of the night that makes it complete.

Life, is truly bliss.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

skarang tgh berdua... manja-manjalah selalu. ;-)

Yara said...

wedded life is bliss...

shsuya said...

kak Liza --> Saje la tu nak buat org jeles kan?? Lain kali ajak tau kalautak nak mau kawan lagi...

Musang said...

omg...romanticnya the don.

wish i'll have someone like him in future.

well, i need someone to do the dishes and put toothpaste on my toothbrush. because we can't. princess can't.

*flip hair*

LOL.

Lynn said...

Wah... The Don very thoughtful lah. If my husband ah, he'll bring me home and he goes to sleep. He'll let me settle my own frustration. Sedih kan????!!!

shsuya said...

Musang---> Yeah we're the princesses. *flips hair too*

Kak Lynn--> kalau die tdo u kejut lah heheh