Friday, July 15, 2005

Things are finally put to right

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The petition ganered a massive 40,000++ signatures within 48 hours. That's a feat. And for those who said "Whats the point of a petition? Who will listen? What can a petition do?" Never underestimate the power of the people. Take a look at history to see how many times the people have toppled the powers that be whether it was via a coup d'etat or a revolution. Have some faith in thevoice of the people next time, won't you? Or else don't bother going out to vote in the next elections.

Anyway, The Don and I have had a multitude of good news this week, mostly on the business front and so to celebrate, on our date-night this week, (yes we still have a date-night, everyweek. And we plan to maintain it even after we have kids, hopefully!!) we're going BOWLING.....


We're somewhat on an uneven footing as you can imagine. And my cheeky hubby even has the nerve to say LOSER'S PAY. Its ok ... I'll take it in my stride and try my best to beat him. Although I'll definitely have to use some dirty tactics eg: drop the bowling ball on his fingers perhaps ... heeheheheee Worse comes to worse, if I'll have to pay, I'll charge it to the supp card he gave me. That way he will still be the one who pays.... Then we'll see who has the last laugh ....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

hahaha enjoy your bowling, lovebirds. tell pakcik he can always use his tummy to bowl! =P