Friday, July 22, 2005

We're off to KL after work today. The Don has some business matters to settle and like the true, faithful wife that I am, I volunteered to go with him. - NOT!!!!! I would never give up a weekend away as you'd probably know by now. The Don, noting the gleam in my eye when he mentioned KL, quickly said he will be super busy and that he does not fancy getting caught in the massive weekend jam around KL City Centre. In what was supposedly a discouraging tone, he said I'd have to find my own way if I wanted to go to KL to shop. Well it didn't work!! I am not about to give up so easily. Taxis are a dime a dozen and worse come to worse I'll take the LRT. Nothing's gonna stand in my way of shopping ..... hehehee So I bravely said "OK! I'll go public."

I just hope I dun get lost.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

hahahhaha! =)

Lynn said...

OOOiii bestnyer! Tungguuuu!!! Nak ikuuuut!!!

Musang said...

hahahahak. bagus laa idea tue kak liza...

hahahahak.

Abang Ismail!!!! aku cinta padamu!!!!!!!

sweet...but intense.

shsuya said...

oy pepandai je korang suro aku pekik kat klcc eh? buat malu aje mana aku nak letak muka aku lagi kalau buat cam tu...eeeeee MALU!!!!!!!!!