Thursday, July 07, 2005

We Need To Flee......


pulau redang
Originally uploaded by hermitblog.
It was a toss up between Cameron Highlands and Trengganu. I was more in favour of Cameron since it wasn't that far away and my Don didn't have to drive for to long but he preferred somewhere near the beach. We were still considering both places back and forth when my uncle called to say he too was going to Trengganu on a company family trip. (wait does that make sense? His company often organises short trips for employees and their whole families, all expenses paid. good huh?)And that he will get his company to also book for us a room (at corporate rate) at the chalet they were staying. That kinda sealed the decision for us. So Trengganu it's gonna be. And we will be leaving after work tomorrow.



keropok lekor
Originally uploaded by jazmyn.

I'm soooo gonna shop when we get there. And eat and buy home all the keropok lekor the Lancerlot can fit. And while we are there I'll stock up on material for Hari Raya. I already sent 4 to the tailor for this coming Hari Raya but you know how it is ..the more the merrier. According to my uncle its mating season for the leatherback turtle. Maybe...just maybe we could be the lucky ones to see them wade to shore at Rantau Abang beach to lay their eggs. Ooohhh and I wonder if they have re-changed the name Pantai Cahaya Bulan to the original Pantai Cinta Berahi since BN has taken over Trengganu from PAS. And if time and weather permits, we might even make that trip to Pulau Perhentian/Pulau Redang. I heard there are lotsa "white turtles" there. It's ok I'll get a blindfold for my Don. Hehehe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hey, enjoy your trip! Say hi to the turtles for me. And grab some of their eggs, too. Very the shedaaap!

naniz said...

hey...redang is a great place! wish to be there!

shsuya said...

to Kak Liza---> the c-food I believe is called colek... sheedapp!!!! hehehe dun worry when we are eating the "colek" I'll think of u .....

Pasal bawak balik mat trengganus tu hhmmm nanti Abg Noor marah I ..so tak nak ah...

to Lynn---> Makan telur penyu?? eeeeuuwww.. sedap ke ???

Lisa said...

give a shot at eating the telur penyu.

i tried years back when family had our holidays there. =)

Anonymous said...

oh my... the penyu sooo BIG... eeiii.. wish i cld see it in real life.. mesti exciting nyer..... (kimmy)

Lynn said...

Telur penyu sedap you! Tak macam telur ayam. Telur penyu tak payah masak. Makan mentah mentah. Gereks! (Walau bunyinya tak gerek) heehee...