Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Oh what a night!!!!

Thru the wonders of blogging and a new fren, I was re-acquainted with my old fren Maya. We were classmates back when we were in primary school. After numerous tags and emails back and forth we decided we just had to meet and catch up and update each other on 12 years worth of stories.

It was great seeing her again after sooo long. And as I hoped, we clicked immediately, almost like back in those days in school when the two of us would wait for bus service 901 from the old interchange and yakked all the way home. We laughed like two hyenas escaped from the zoo last night. And the best thing was, it must have been the day for primary school reunions coz one gal came up to me and asked the oft-asked-but-I-dun-have-a-clue-answer - "Do you remember me ??" It turned out we were in the same Malay class back in school and I took the opportunity to invite her to my wedding as well. Her name is Fatimah and she's this sweet, chatty gal who's trademark was her looong (and I mean Super-Long) plait hair.

I had to leave quite early as The Don and I had promised my mom to bring her hunting for furniture for her room. We agreed to meet again as soon as I get back from my honeymoon and hopefully, this time with Naz, our "matchmaker".

No comments: