Tuesday, October 26, 2004

AAAHHH ....CHOOOO


Both The Don and I are down with the flu. A bad bad case of flu... And headaches too. Between the both of us we have used up 3 boxes of tissue in two days. And in his case its even worse coz he has a sore throat too. Cian dier...

We've both been pretty irritable and not much in the mood of talking to other people so we cancelled all our plans for breaking fast at his mom's and just had a quiet low key one at our new place. Just the two of us. I wish we were both in better health to put in more effort to make it more romantic but at a time like this its just each other's company that matters most.

We dropped by West Coast after work to get me my much longed for Laksa. And to Marsiling to get The Don's Murtabak. Both were supposed to be tasty but in our condition everything tasted bland anyway.


After that was couch potato-ing watching that mumble jumble guy (Sly Stallone) drive that delicious, mouth watering looking racing car. Oooh la la... The story wasnt that good. I could hardly figure out what in the world Sly was mumbling about. I watched it purely for the adrenalin filled races they featured. When oh when can I go down to Sepang to watch an actual one. Who know's I might b able to catch a glimpse of Schumacher. I missed my chance when my cousin's hubby got free grandstand tix. He didn't know I was interested and didn't inform me till the races was over. *sheesh!!* GRANDSTAND TIX!!!! Imagine.. and he didn't tell me!!!! Now every year I will ask him if he gets any more but sadly no more so far. To make up the next year he brought me to the Sepang circuit and the closest I got to the race was to stand at the carpark outiside the circuit and hear the deafening roaring of the car engines!!!! Itupun da shiok!!!!

But halfway watching the movie the flu medicine took effect, my eyes blurred out and I fell into dreamland.... hahaha. So much for that romantic dinner....


2 comments:

Musang said...

dalam banyak banyak penyakit, flu is the most sucky.

headaches.
running nose.
sore throat.
and terpaksa stay away from love ones sebab takut they might get it from us.

it's still bloody sucky.

shsuya said...

Yup.. very true.. Super Yucky!!!! And I have sinus so the slightest bit of abuk I go Aaaahhh Chooo...during rainy seasons too....Tissues are my absolute bestest fren during these times. Funny how I can sleep in air con pulak....(but thats another issue I will wake up wif a block nose!!)