Friday, October 08, 2004

Milo & Stitch

My mom and I went to collect my baju Nikah from the tailor yesterday. As we waited for Sarah (the tailor) to take out the baju I held my breath praying n hoping that nothing went wrong. My collegue whom I had recommended this tailor to had her daughter's blouse ruined. It was nothing like what she instructed. So I was understandably cautious. Alhamdulillah the baju was PERFECT. No alteration necessary. I was half afraid she messed up my baju then even she if she paid me compensation, I'd have a hard time getting the same material again. Thank god my fears did not materialize.I must say she is a very good tailor. Her stitches are very fine and her sewing techniques are very professional. But perhaps she needs to take a course in customer service. My only complain is that instead of hanging my baju in plastic like any good tailor, she folded it and put it in a plastic bag. Good thing she volunteered to iron it before she handed it over. Hahhaa she must be thinking I'm such a difficult customer to please. Well I AM !!!!

The Don fetched us from Geylang (my legs were too tired after all that shopping to take the long ardous journey home by MRT) and when we got home, he insisted I try out the baju for him to see. There was an unmistakable glint in his eye as he looked at me. "See darling, I told you the price you forked out for my baju was worth it!!"

No comments: