Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ms Kedekut Starts Packing

I finally finished packing my bags for my trip last night. For once I managed to do it more than 12 hours before I leave for my trip. I must have blogged about this before. I abolutely abhor packing for travelling. Anyway it's all done now and I'm all ready to leave tomorrow morning.


And I also did packing of another sort. Managed to pack all my books into boxes. And now my books which were here--->
is now here ---->

I hadn't realised I had soo many books. And though I initially intended to sort out the books I still wanted to keep and those I wanted to give away, I ended up packing everything. Can't bear to give any of my books away. I'm such a HOARDER!!!!! I hope when I unpack them later at the new place I'd be more willing to part with some of them, especially the ones that I would absolutely absolutely wouldn't b caught in public reading. (way way over the age limit for reading such stuff)

In the midst of clearing my bookcase, I found lotsa old photographs of me when I was younger. It was mighty interesting looking through the old albums and seeing how my parents & siblings look like when they were younger. My mother was exceptionally beautiful and she had a figure to die for. (Why didn't I have that particular gene??) I'd love to post her pic up here but I know some of my cousins read my blog regularly (but never bother to leave a comment!!) and if they were ever to let her know what I did, I'd never hear the end of it. So I'm afraid its a No-No...

Next assignment ---> My clothes!!!!!!! Thats gonna take me a whole 2 days I think.

I felt quite sad now that I am starting to pack my stuff into boxes. It's like a part of me is excited and can't wait to finally move out into my own home but a part of me is sad, almost like I'm leaving behind the rest of the family. Even though my house is less than 10 mins drive away, and that Umi will be staying with me, it sure feels weird. My sister stood at my door as I was clearing out my bookcase, looking fondly at me and telling Muhd Idris that "Aunty wants to leave us" "Aunty has a new house". Even though my sister said it tongue-in-cheek, it took all I had to control a tear from escaping. How drama!!!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

is it camera trick or is ur luggage really that small? kihkih...

shsuya said...

hahahah very funny lisa... but yeah its small this time round to make space for the things I will buy there...

Musang said...

alaaa...beli laa one whole new wardrobe laaa...senang citer...mintak laa duit kat the don...

-musang-