Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Too Much Time On My Hands

Got this meme off someone's blog. Go on.. I know u wanna do it too...hehhe

1. Your name spelled backwards. ayushS
2. Where were your parents born? Umi in Pahang, Malaysia, Abah in Singapore.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Reinstalled Avantgo on my Pocket PC
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Hmm.. Cafe Vienna, Royal Plaza on Scotts Hotel
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 2 weeks ago in Desaru
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yup was part of the drama club back in school
7. How many kids do you want? I want 2, he wants 4 so we r trying to compromise on 3.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Techno - it makes my blood boil!!!
9. Are you registered to vote? tricky question. I thought I was but apparently NOT :(
10. Do you have cable? Yup..free some more
11. Have you ever ridden on a mop? only when no one's looking
12. Ever prank call anybody? not in the last 15 years.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? I would if I had a license
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Only at gunpoint
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Bangkok. Ask me again at the end of the year I promise I'll have a better answer.
16. Do you have a garden? I wish I did
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Baby Blues
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I do but i sumtimes get the lines mixed up.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the mornings, baths at night
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Hmm...Man On Fire starring Denzel Washington
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? chips
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? Estee's Autumn
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? huh?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? hahahaa...no
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple Juice
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? The Don at Pizza Hut
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Hersheys bar With Almonds
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Actually Never!
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? nope never done that
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yup Best Speaker for debate back in school
32. Are you a good cook? Can I answer with the latest photo of The Don ?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Never needed to
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? You bet!!! And they all dun work!!!
35. Sprite or 7-up? Sprite Ice
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope I wish I did though so it wun b such a headache everyday What to wear??? What to wear??
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Cough mixture for Umi 2 nights ago
38. Ever throw up in public? Yup... at the overpowering smell of alcohol
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I have true love, I feel like a millionaire
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? no such thing... love takes lots of time to grow
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? yes
42. Can ex's be friends? Possible I suppose...but very very hard and I wouldn't recommend it.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my aunt for bypass surgery
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? yes.. had thick jet black hair and still do
45. What message is on your answering machine? no machine
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? We dun get that here
47. What was the name of your first pet? I've never had a pet... how sad!!
48. What is in your purse/bag? wallet, key pouch, PDA, Make-Up bag, Pen,
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I will be married to my first love in 3 months time :)

No comments: