Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Trip to Desaru

I'm not gonna give u a blow by blow account of the time we had there. Suffice to say the order of the day was eating, swimming, eating (again!), go-kart racing, then bbq then chat chat chat till the wee hours of the morning. For the men it was golf, golf and more golf. Thank god, The Don is not such a golf junkie, at least not as bad as my cousin's hubby and my father-in-law 2B. It's one thing staying home while your hubby goes off to play golf but its whole lot more worse when u're on holiday and u dun get to see your hubby all day long coz he's on the green. If that happenned to me and I'd have to be a golf-widow while on holiday, I'd scream bloody murder!!!! Or I could book myself a holiday within-a-holiday with my gal friends and leave him to handle the kids. Or better still, I'd plot revenge by maxxing out all his credit cards and emptying his bank accounts shopping to my heart's content. Or I could make firewood out of his golf clubs. Or I could.....wait..wait... I think I need to see a psychiatrist for my mean tendencies. In any case, here's a shoutout to THE DON, consider yourself warned !! hehehe

All in all, we had a magnifient time. It was a much needed break away from work and the stress of wedding & household preparations. We came back, more refreshed, more focussed and more clear-headed. It was a great opportunity for his side of the family to meet my side as well. Alhamdulillah they got along famously, with a lil bit of help from golf, I guess. The bungalow we stayed in was humongous. Its a special bungalow reserved for golfers and their families only. It had 5 extra big bedrooms, bathrooms the size of a normal room, spacious living and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Here's more info on the Kogane Resort Ahh.. how I wish we had a house like this!!!!!!!


And here are the pics for your viewing pleasure.

CLICK ME !!!!

No comments: