Monday, July 26, 2004

Makansutra


It was a weekend of makan and more makan. After a whole day at Ikea on Saturday, I suddenly had the cravings for the so-oft advertised spaghetti in a tortilla bowl at Pizza Hut. We crossed the bridge to Anchorpoint thinking there was a Pizza Hut there but alas! But I saw my favourite ice-cream cafe there and instead of the already late lunch (it was already four) The Don indulged me with my all-time fav desert --->
Haagen Daz Strawberry ice cream. Ooohhh HEAVENLY ....!!!!!!

We finally found my tortilla bowl at Jelita. I just love that place (Holland VIllage too) Brings back memories of the time I were in NJC. Every chance we got, (in between lessons & after school) we'd take a bus down to Hollland V or Jelita for a long extended cuppa. Anyway the spagheti was deeelicious !!! but the nachos were a bit too tangy for my tastebuds.

Last night The Don caved in to another of my foodie requests ----> Chicken Rice at Rex Mackenzie Restaurant at Prinsep Street. The place is not so classy but the chicken rice is definitely the nicest I've ever tasted.


Ok enuff indulgence for the week ... now aback to my diet regime... AS IF !!!!!!

No comments: