Friday, July 09, 2004

New Abode

Frustrated to the max with the lembapness of the loading of my blog entries, I've attempted to make a few shortcuts and put my blogger directly here instead of hosting it on angelfire. (I'd sure miss the 10MB free storage space!! Sob! Sob!)My archives will still be available and everything will still be the same. Just that you'll have to update my blog address to

ilovediamonds.blogspot.com



Now that wasn't so hard to remember is it? Didn't get it yet?
its

I LOVE DIAMONDS DOT BLOGSPOT DOT COM



Kinda funny actually coz previously I was using iframes. And iframes is supposed to load quite quickly. Probably coz I had too many photos n all my photos had huge bytes. Well, hopefully this one works fine.... u guys lemme noe ok if u can't see anything.

No comments: