Thursday, July 29, 2004

This is the way we scrub and scrub....

We were supposed to wash the house together yesterday after work to get rid of the 2 years worth of dust and grime (the last owner hasn't been in the house since the last two years) but since The Don was free in the afternoon he went by and got started all by himself.(Urrgh he called me in the office to make me jealous!!!)
My superhero DOn washed, scrubbed and mopped the whole house all by himself. (he left the washrooms for me though!!!!!! hhmmph)And the result......

Squeeeky clean cream-coloured tiles !!! He even managed to get the grout in between the tiles vanish. Ain't I a lucky girl ???!!!!

My tools for my washroom project!!!
And now both my washrooms are as clean as the rest of the house too. And smell of lemon scent too. But looks like this will the first and last time I shall be cleaning the toilets in this house. I almost blacked-out and almost had an instant asthma attack due to the strong smell of this effective yet nose-assaulting product.

NO MORE HARPIC FOR ME !!! In fact,*thrusts the pail, toilet brush and harpic to THE DON*, here you go Darling... ALL YOURS !!!!!! hehehee

The air-con left by the old owners are pretty new. So we won't have to change new ones and best of all they look pretty good too...

We moved in The Don's TV console and a semi-new TV to occupy some of that big empty, empty space we call HOME and of course some mats and plastic plates and cups. It feels like we're on a picnic indoors. Oh and yes, we even have cable tv !!!*Oooh La La*

Now that the house is squeeky clean, it saddens me to no end thinking how its gonna be like once the reno starts. And then its gonna be scrub scrub all the way again......

No comments: