Friday, July 09, 2004

My Lil' Princess


My Lil' princess Yasirah

Of all my nieces and nephews under the age of 5, (I have 16 nieces n nephews altogether and only 5 of them are under 5 years old) there is only one girl. Yashira. (I chose the name for her when she was born. It means Lenient/Give & Take)

She, like most young girls, adores Pink. And her favourite cartoon charaters, apart from Barbie is Power Puff Girls. Naturally when I came across a store near my office selling all these cute stuff. I could not resist buying some of them for her.




I just love the way her eyes lit up whenever she gets a present from me. And of all my nieces and nephews, i think she is the one who took the most after me. Even at this young age, she already adopted some of my traits. She has a biting tongue and is not afraid to use it. SOOOOO not unlike me... hehehehehe

No comments: