Tuesday, August 17, 2004

ABCD.....XZQT....

XZQT is having a warehouse sale. Prices are said to be slashed up to 70% and I just HAD to take a look. So after work yesterday we dropped by for a while. Their warehouse is somewhere in Clementi but driving there felt like going to the end of the world. For me at least.

Of all the things there I like the clocks best!!! Nice ?


They had a huge collection of beds too.(too bad we already bought ours the day before) The stuff they had there were worth drooling over. And true to the adverts prices were slashed down by some 30-60%. (altho their prices were still a bit steep) In the end, despite it being a SALE, we walked out with only a small tiny paper bag.

There's another John Little Warehouse sale at Singapore Expo starting today. Hmmm... let's see what I can get from there to add to my new home.

No comments: