Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I Don't Know Why I Am Doing This !

THINGS I'M CURRENTLY USING/READING/CONSUMING
Shampoo: Elseve Loreal Nutri-Ceramide shampoo
Bags: I change bags like every 3 days. carrying my tiny dress bag today. (Going out bag!!)
Tshirt: In the office now so no t-shirts here. But mine are mainly those long sleeved ones.
Shoes: Right now wearing sandals in the office but I wore my Vincci sling back to work this morning.
Socks: Only when I go bowling. The shoez there stinks!!!
Toothpaste: Colgate
Computer: I have 2 pcs in the office. The one I'm currenty tapping on is a HP Vectra Intel MMX P3 256Mb RAM. The other's so damn slow its not worth quoting the specs!!!
Wallet: My black shiny patent Bonia long wallet bought during my trip to the land of duty-free, Langkawi. In dire need of new one but must wait for the hantaran gift.
Pencil Case: This furry furry blue and white pencil case with a bear on top I bought at Cards & Such during my JC days.
Pens: Anything I can pilfer from my office stationery drawer Hahaha. esp Pilot V5 in blue
Watch: My last year birthday present from the DON - my sapphire crystal Tango Raymond Weil.
Magazines: Home & Decor, Homestyle, Persona Pengantin, Woman's Weekly, Cleo, Her World
Chocolate: Hershey's Kisses (Almond or Cookies & Cream), Cadbury Almond Bar & of course Godiva's (have u ever tasted one? Its super delicious!!)
Chips: Does Nacho's count? oh n Twistees too!!

[In the Morning I AM]
sleepy, groggy, irritable

[All I Need Is]
My Don & My Umi

[I Am Afraid Of]
stairs with gaps in between them, dark eerie places & losing people close to me.

[I Dream About]
a time when I can be a Datin, no need to work, just some freelance writing for the newspapers or some magaznes to keep me occupied, and of course lots and lots of moolas to shop every day!!!!!!!

[current Mood]
Unproductive!!

[Current Clothes]
A dark red blouse with flare sleeves and dark grey pants with matching tudung.

[Current Music]
Does music in my head counts? humming Michael Buble's 'SWAY'

[Current Book]
"7 Effective Habits of The Effective Family" - Stephen Covey

[CD's Currently In Player]
Petua Menuju Ke Gerbang Perkahwinan - Ustadz Dr Fadhillah Kamsah

LAST PERSON...
[you hugged]
Idris as I left this morning
[you kissed]
Umi as I left this morning
[you talked to]
The Don asking me to check out sumthing on the web for him

YOUR FAVORITE
[drinks]
iced lemon tea
[album]
MICHAEL BUBLE!!!!!!!, George Michael, Toni Braxton, Boyz II Men, Celine Dion, Shania Twain
[shoes]
Nine West, Vincci
[animal]
Garfield (??)
[tv show]
CSI, Friends, Gilmore Girls (none of which I managed to catch these last few weeks!!)
[fruit]
mangosteens!!!!

ARE YOU....
Understanding: Hmm.. I should think so although I can be a lot better, I think!
Insecure: Aren't we all?
Friendly: I guess when people first meet me, the first impression is that I am a snob but to those who knows me, I am friendly and can talk endlessly.
Smart: My IQ's above-average....
Moody: the word temperamental has been used to describe me before...
Childish: Usually when I'm with my elder cousins, uncles & aunt. I believe a more apt term is "Manja" :)
Independent: I used to be till The Don came along and spoilt me silly.
Hardworking: What? Whats that word again???
Healthy: No terminal illness but the flu bugs seem to always bite me
Emotionally Stable: There has been moments...
Difficult: Let's just say difficult is an understatement, hehehe
Bored Easily: I'm a Gemini, Whaddya expect??
Responsible: For the most part, yes.
Trusting: Not so easily.
Patient: This word never existed in my vocab before but since I'm on the brinks of marriage I'm slowly learning to be.

WHO DO YOU WANT...
To Kill: I haven't reached that level of violence..YET!!
Actually see naked: Mmmmm.......

WHICH IS BETTER..
Coke or Pepsi: Honestly I can't tell the diff but I kinda like Pepsi Twist.
Pink or Blue: Blue, Blue, Blue!!!

10 IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BAG
1. My big, fat black but lack-of-cash Bonia wallet
2. My black Bonia key pouch containing my *NEW* house keys, my present house keys, The Don's spare car key & my office key.
3. My trusty but sumtimes forget-to-charge Samsung V200
4. My Toshiba Pocket PC
5. At least 2 packets of tissue (for my never-ending flu)
6. My Loreal Compact powder
7. My Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Autumn shade
8. My Estee Lauder "More Than Mascara" in Rich Black
9. My Avon eyeliner
10. My Passport (We're last minute planners!!)

1 comment:

kiddo's mom said...

hmm once upon a time, i caught on the disease of doing these pointless n dumb surveys too.. all spawned from the feeling of boredness and laziness at the office.. but.. it's all good... gets u thinking hehehehhe