Friday, August 13, 2004

Croak Croak

It's official. I have lost my voice. I am now reduced to a croaking frog and I can't talk without hurting my throat. It feels like there's sandpaper down my throat and everytime I stretch my vocal chords, the sandpaper comes in contact and starts to grind my throat. And my nose, unlike its usual leaking tap status, now resembles a choked pipe. If I dun blow my nose, I can hardly breathe but when I do blow my nose my head starts to hurt. Everytime I have to blow my nose, I think of a circus elephant blowing a trumpet. (dun ask me how I get the imagery, must be my overactive imagination)

I took a day off work yesterday since my head kept on spinning and I could hardly open my eyes but by noon, I was almost as good as usual. I even accepted The Don's invitation for lunch. We dropped by Bukit Timah Shopping Centre to collect the blue print for a project The Don is handling at the moment then proceeded to Hara Tim Sum opposite the road for some takeaway Tim Sum.

That's Siew Mai (prawns) My fav!!

Thats The Don's Fav - BBQ Chicken

Looks good aye? With all these and also some fried noodles and yong tau foo for me, we went back to our new place to chill out for a while.

The Don insisted I took another day off today but I decided not to. Too many MCs as it is already. Dun wanna abuse my privilege as the Boss' sister. But now in the office all the symptoms has come on again. HELP!!!!!!!!

No comments: