Monday, August 02, 2004


Friday was the day we officially became the legal owners of our house. The process was an ultra smooth one and didnt take much more than 10 mins. A stack of documents to sign, (macam celebrity gitu asyik sign aje) payment of the compulsory fire insurance premium and then HEY PRESTO!!! we were handed over the keys. We both got a shock when the keys were produced. There were 36 KEYS altogether !!!! A huge heavy bunch of keys we had to carry home!!!!

We went to Arab Street to look for fabric material for our wedding outfit (for solemnization). I have a vision for my baju nikah and I need to find a suitable material to make it into the wedding outfit. We could of course rent the outfit like most people but The Don and I decided to have it made instead so that we can keep it for sentimental purposes. I have a feeling that he is regretting that decision now. Hehehhe. Anyway since The Don's OUTFIT has to match mine, he had no choice but to tag along. I watched his face grow longer and longer as I entered and exits the shops one by one shaking my head finding nothing that I fancy. Finally I found what I wanted at one of the branches of Royal Fabrics, (they have three shops, all along Arab Street)and the material I fell in love with -----> FRENCH LACE. I could hardly keep down my laughter when I saw The Don swallowed his saliva when the saleslady mentioned the three digit price per metre. Hahaha.
NICE?
Well one headache gone but another one has come into place. I need to find a reputable tailor to sew this meterial. I could get my mom's usual tailor to sew it but perhaps I should get a professional to do it. I'd cry tears of blood if she muddles up this outfit.

No comments: