Friday, August 20, 2004

Quizzed Out


You have an intellectual personality



You are highly analytical. You gather information before taking decisions, which must be the right one. Otherwise, you will be very disappointed by your performance. You are always calm and in control of your means. Your clothes are conservative and your home is sparkling clean. And, it goes without saying that you are punctual and attentive. In short...you are a born leader.



Alisa brought my attention to this quiz she did with very skewed results. She got the above result which she said was more a description of me than her. So I did the quiz myself and lo and behold, my results sounded more like a description of her than me. Hahahah. In any case its a silly quiz with very vague questions. But for the heck of it....here's the link for those who wanna try it anyway.

Do this quiz and see if they can get you right.

No comments: